“One of the most high yielding & exceptionally priced residential investments available today.”
Kingswinford sits less than 20 miles from Birmingham the UK’s second largest city.
With its central location there is easy access by road and rail to Manchester, Birmingham & London.
Good proximity to the motorway network offering shorter travelling times to the country’s key locations.
Less than 40 minutes to Birmingham International Airport.
A front runner during the industrial revolution, the town boasts many world famous museums and historical attractions in the area.
A much more affordable rental proposition than Inner City Birmingham.
This combined with a great choice of schools and direct transport links to the rest of the UK is why the area in our opinion is set for significant growth in the coming years.
The City of Birmingham – Population of 3.8 Million
“A major city and metropolitan borough in the West Midlands of England.”
Birmingham is a major city and metropolitan borough in the West Midlands of England. It is the largest and most populous British city outside London, with a population in 2014 of 1,101,360. The city is in the West Midlands Built-up Area, the third most populous urban area in the United Kingdom, with a population of 2,440,986 at the 2011 census. Birmingham is the second most populous metropolitan area in the UK with a population of 3.8 million. This also makes Birmingham the 9th most populous metropolitan area in Europe.
Birmingham’s economy is dominated by the service sector and the city is a major international commercial centre, ranked as a beta− world city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network and an important transport, retail, events and conference hub. Its metropolitan economy is the second largest in the United Kingdom with a GDP of $121.1bn (2014), and its six universities make it the largest centre of higher education in the country outside London.
Birmingham’s major cultural institutions – including the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, the Birmingham Royal Ballet, the Birmingham Repertory Theatre, the Library of Birmingham and the Barber Institute of Fine Arts – enjoy international reputations and the city has vibrant and influential grassroots art, music, literary and culinary scenes. Birmingham is the fourth-most visited city in the UK by foreign visitors.
“All of the apartments within Larch House are offered with a Furniture Pack and are ready to rent.”
The specific financial detail for each size of apartment is detailed below, with all demonstrating a minimum of 6% net yield.
One Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
The Larch House development has seen a large disused office facility and its surrounding land transformed into 67 spacious, contemporary, residential apartments. There are 48 one bed apartments and 19 two bed apartments available.
All apartments come with at least one allocated parking space.
Each apartment has been designed with an emphasis on creating luxurious and functional living spaces. To achieve this, every detail of the architecture, build, interior design and fittings are classed as nothing short of exceptional, with high specification finishes and fixtures as standard throughout.
- Fully integrated white goods
- Internal chrome fittings
- High specification flooring laminate, carpets and tiled floors)
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
The Purchase Process
- Once your unit(s) has been selected with the help of your property consultant, please complete the reservation agreement and return along with a copy of your passport, recent utility bill, and your deposit. The bank transfer details will be found on the reservation agreement.
- You are required to pay a reservation deposit.
- Once your Property Consultant has confirmed they have received your paperwork, you will need to instruct a solicitor. Your consultant will be on hand to help you with this should you require assistance, as we have a selection of recommended solicitors.
- Your solicitor will advise you of the paperwork they will require from you. Please return this promptly to reduce the risk of delays.
- Your solicitor will inform you when they have the date for exchange, providing you with an adequate notice period. At the time of exchange you will also be required to sign and return your contracts. If you are unable to do this due to your location your solicitor will be able to act as your Power of Attorney. Please note there is normally a small fee for this service.
- After you have exchanged contracts you will receive a welcome letter from the developer which will detail the future service they will provide and include all contact details.
- Your final payment will be due either on exchange of contracts or shortly afterwards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to invest in a quality development in one of the UK’s most well-known cities. Take advantage of a market that is structurally undersupplied, where demand is high and rents are rising.
- Affordable entry levels from just GBP £64,995.
- On Site Letting agent with waiting tenants.
- Stamp Duty Paid covering the 3% surcharge.
- Furniture Pack included making the flats ready to rent from Day 1
- 67 luxury turn-key 1 & 2 Bed apartments, fully managed by a professional firm.
- Prime location within commuting distance to Birmingham ensuring high demand and stable income.
- Long-term stability with ongoing demand, rising rents & a stable asset class.
- Secure & established developer, with a proven track record.
- Reserve now for Just £1,000
This is one of our most stable opportunities currently available, in an unbeatable location within commuting distance to Birmingham and surrounds and within a proven asset class that has out-performed all others for the past 5 years. Don’t miss out.